Give your classrooms a new lease of life for less than half the cost of buying new tables!
With school budgets being constantly squeezed, replacement table tops are the ideal solution to revamp schools and classrooms.
We supply high quality replacement MDF table tops ready to fit directly onto your existing table frames. Minimum order quantity is 16 units.
10 reasons why every school should purchase replacement table tops:
- Save money: provides schools and classrooms with a new lease of life for less than half the cost of buying new tables
- Save time: a whole classroom of tables can be rejuvenated in less than one hour
- Save resources: all you need is a screwdriver. We also offer a fitting service if school resources are unavailable
- Education: involving teachers and children in recycling schemes to improve the environment can be a lot of fun. Educating children about the importance of recycling and the environment provides a path to a greener future.
- Support school recycling initiatives: there are around 34,000 schools in the UK and they all play a vital role in dealing with waste. Recycling schemes in schools help to improve the environment and can reduce money spent by schools on waste disposal. Recycling can also contribute to achieving school-focussed government initiatives.
- Reduce order turnaround: replacement table tops can be delivered within two weeks. Whereas complete tables can take 4-6 weeks to manufacture and deliver
- Scheduling: because replacement table tops can be ordered, delivered and assembled with a quick turnaround it makes it easier for schools to plan their internal works programme
- Convenience: we offer a removal and disposal service for old table tops
- Reduce transport costs: we provide free delivery for all order over £250
- Location: we delivery to any UK mainland address with a ground floor access point
Call 01332 419667 today for details and to place your order, or place your order online. Minimum order quantity is 16 units.
“Really delighted with the tabletops: they were so easy to fix, are high quality and have transformed the feel of the classrooms. We’ll certainly be replacing more tables in this way as it is such a cost-effective solution for our school.”
Mr S. Rafferty, Headteacher, Monkton Park Primary School, Wilts
“Our working relationship with Fuzzy Brands has been positive for a number of reasons. Not only does this endeavour help the environment and reduce waste, it promotes a culture of re-use and recycle which has been discussed in the classroom and delivered a clear message to the school community. The finished products are stunning and we would wholeheartedly recommend them to neighbouring schools.”
Ian Johnson, Headteacher, Markeaton Primary School, Derbyshire