Classroom table suppliers are currently quoting a HUGE 10 weeks lead time for delivery! The solution? Replacement tabletops. With a turnaround of only 4 weeks and significant cost savings, replacement tabletops can be installed in school classrooms ready for the new term.
Here’s 10 good reasons why replacement tabletops should be on your school’s shopping list this summer:
- Save money: provides classrooms with a new lease of life for less than half the cost of buying new tables
- Save time: a whole classroom of tables can be rejuvenated in less than one hour
- Save resources: all you need is a screwdriver. We also offer a fitting service if school resources are unavailable
- Education: involving teachers and children in recycling schemes to improve the environment can be a lot of fun. Educating children about the importance of recycling and the environment provides a path to a greener future.
- Support school recycling initiatives: there are around 34,000 schools in the UK and they all play a vital role in dealing with waste. Recycling schemes in schools help to improve the environment and can reduce money spent by schools on waste disposal. Recycling can also contribute to achieving school-focussed government initiatives.
- Reduce order turnaround: replacement tabletops can be delivered within four weeks. Whereas complete tables can take up to 10 weeks to manufacture and deliver
- Scheduling: because replacement tabletops can be ordered, delivered and assembled with a quick turnaround it makes it easier for schools to plan their internal works programme
- Convenience: we offer a removal and disposal service for old tabletops
- Reduce transport costs: we provide free delivery for all order over £250
- Location: we deliver to any UK mainland address with a ground floor access point
Replacement Tabletop Options:
- Lacquer coated (MDF) edge
- Spray PU edge
- Genuine Cast PU edge (as previously supplied by Remploy Furniture)
Call Fuzzy Brands today for more information on 01332 419667.